Drum roll please…
The State of American Well-Being: 2015 Community Rankings annually determines the happiest and healthiest places to live in America by weighing each city’s quality of life in five categories–purpose, social, financial, community and physical.
This years top rated cities had a few things in common. All had lively culture, higher income levels and half were located along beaches.
The scores are based on 353,000 interviews with adults in all 50 states. So, without further ado… if you want to be happy and healthy you’re better off moving to:
1. Naples-Immokalee-Marco Island, Florida
2. Salinas, California
3. North Port-Bradenton-Sarasota, Florida
4. Fort Collins, Colorado
5. Town of Barnstable, Massachusetts
6. Santa Cruz-Watsonville, California
7. Boulder, Colorado
8. Charlottesville, Virginia
9. Anchorage, Alaska
10. San Luis Obispo-Paso Robles-Arroyo Grande, California
11. McAllen-Edinburg-Mission, Texas
12. Santa Maria-Santa Barbara, California
13. Honolulu, Hawaii
14. Provo-Orem, Utah
15. San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, California
Which cities are you surprised didn’t make the top 15? Share with us below in the comments!